Saturday, 18 June 2016

Leaving High School

I have finally completed high school. 

In all honesty, I'm still not brimming with relief - as I had anticipated prior. In reflection, I feel as if I spent a good ninety percent of the past year, in particular, complaining about my detest for revision, exams and the sort; but part of me is sad to think it's all over.

Don't get me wrong - an ideal experience for me would never entail a night in with the textbooks. Still, it gave me a level of productivity; and, in light of me having no real hobbies (unless scrolling through my Facebook news feed counts), I'm unsure of what to do with myself. 

In retrospect of it all, it's difficult to comprehend that I've actually left; that I'm not going to see the same faces everyday - some of whom I'd obviously like to come across again. It's most likely set to be the case that the memories of secondary school that really stick with me are positive - the trips out and the lunchtime chats; the lovely teachers and actually passing maths. 

Furthermore, I've been made to understand that A levels are considerably more difficult than any other academic pressures I've yet faced. Quite obviously, I'm truly elated to hear this. 

So, here's to a summer of blogging, sleeping and perhaps becoming remotely healthy - for miracles can happen! 

What are your plans for the summer? Do let me know. 

Kate

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! That's so exciting! I don't have too many summer plans, just looking forward to a break from the crazy:)

    ReplyDelete